International boutique advertising photo/film agency BRANSCH and burgeoning online visual art portal PLATNUM
seeks motivated intern who wants to learn about the photography/film business in all facets.
This is not an internship for an aspiring photographer.
Intern will assist and learn how to effectively apply social media in a business setting, manage databases, research and contact potential clients, schedule appointments, and more.
For the right candidate, there is a possibility of gaining a part-time role at the end of the internship.
For those who meet the qualifications below, please submit a cover letter and a resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- English speaker with basic German skills or German speaker with very good English skills. Additional languages welcome
- Familiarity with social media (LinkedIn, FB, Instagram) experience
- Strong Mac skills
- Good communicator, researcher, open and friendly
- Database maintenance = clean & update, follow up with phone calls. Add / update new contacts to the database
- Research and contact creatives, direct clients/brands, publishers, magazines, digital / advertising and design-agencies, marketing departments, and in-house creative departments
- Scheduling appointments and developing an appointment calendar and plan.